How to say vegetarian in Spanish
Translation of "I am a vegetarian" in Spanish
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
I'm vegetarian, and I have an anxiety disorder.
I'm vegetarian and that looks like meat.
-Chicken? I'm vegetarian.
No, I'm vegetarian. Does anyone understand what I'm saying?
sorry, but I'm vegetarian.
I'm vegetarian, I can't even look at meat!
Content May Be Inappropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 14. Exactly: 14. Elapsed time: 30 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- What's your rating of CoderPad
- What is realism in African American literature
- Has anyone read my books on Quora?
- Why do students take the UPSC exam?
- How do atoms become ions
- How good is Zolo Haeuser
- Is arg z arg z
- Why do I always feel so broken
- What is the best printer for photographers
- What is meant by still photography
- Why didn't BoJack Horseman go to therapy
- What is regression on cessation of therapy
- How do I download content from Evernote
- Legal tender can be refused
- How have books influenced your life?
- Warren G Harding was a libertarian
- What is a smile
- How can I get braver
- Have you masturbated on a public bus?
- How is myoglobin different from hemoglobin
- Hindus can visit Nankana Sahib in Pakistan
- Which color is the best
- A rogue planet could hit earth
- How do you approach a married employee