What makes a Wall Street unicorn
Megastar David Einhorn | Billions divorce
by the shark on Wall Street
David Einhorn (48) is the man who made the bankruptcy of the investment bank Lehman Brothers rich. He discovered holes in the balance sheet, publicly warned about them and bet on falling prices. Lehman boss Richard Fuld wanted to "tear his heart out and eat it before his eyes".
But Einhorn earned and earned: With every dollar that the Lehman exchange rate smeared, he is said to have become a million richer. Somewhere in New York, the billionaire ($ 1.55 billion) owns a vaulted cellar full of gold - as security.
The American is one of the 50 most influential people and the highest-paid hedge fund managers in the world ("Forbes"). He even forced tech giant Apple to pay more money out to shareholders. Wall Street therefore calls him "David the Goliath".
Now he has a problem. 23 years after the wedding, the unicorns divorce, reports the "New York Post". New York society puzzles: do the unicorns have a prenuptial agreement? Or is Cheryl entitled to half of the pot of gold? His office opposite BamS: "Mr. Einhorn does not comment on private matters."
The two met while studying at private Cornell University in New York State and have been a couple ever since. She first becomes a financial journalist for the magazine "Barron’s", teaches at the university and finally works as a freelance media consultant.
More on celebrity divorces
When her husband founded his finance company in 1996 with $ 900,000, she invented the name "Greenlight". She also advises Britain's Prime Minister Tony Blair.
The unicorns have a son and two daughters. So far the family has seemed intact, for example they are said to have met every day at home for dinner. The father goes to bed at 9 p.m. At 3 o'clock he gets up again, reads his emails and delves into company balance sheets.
Unicorn is also a gamer. He won $ 650,000 at the "World Series of Poker" and donated it to the Parkinson's Foundation run by US actor Michael J. Fox. Divorce could also be a game of poker.
PS: Are you on Facebook? Become a fan of BILD.de politics!
- Will be BTS 2020 together
- Why do you answer so many questions
- What brings a man down faster
- What is the SCO motto
- Are wolves stronger than dogs
- Why are red dwarf stars so chaotic
- How to cancel a Transunion trial
- Why are legal fees so expensive
- Why are quantum computers not yet mainstream?
- What is the most rewarding career
- How many port numbers are there in the network
- Did you live in New York?
- What is petabyte
- What is the largest library online
- Why should I start putting on makeup?
- What do you think of Muslims worldwide
- What is something that actually never gets old
- Who has data virtualization
- What is meant by a software tester
- What is job cost in cost accounting
- How good is YOU Satyawati College
- Hand wash your dishes
- Where can I learn graffiti from?
- What is good security software
- What is Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease
- What does degeneration mean
- Why people are two-legged
- What is a stablecoin 2
- What is the full form of OIST
- Support Pakistan the Kashmir Freedom Movement
- Should Apple buy Hollywood
- Which species only have 2 females?
- If a relay needs a fuse
- Is the currency exchange system fair