What are your favorite J Cole texts
World Music / Jazz / Fusion ǀ Music cultures meet! Exceptional guitarist Torsten de Winkel, musical companion of many Grammy and Echo award winners from Pat Metheny to Whitney Houston to HATTLER, presents a unique mix of Latino traditions, African and Indian influences, rock, pop and jazz. To listen to: http://www.bimbache.info/media/hr2_doppelkopf.mp3
Great musicians accompany him: Karthik Mani Subramanya works regularly with the most successful Indian artists and was the first Indian percussionist to receive the Independent World Music Award. His mother is the legendary singer R.A. Ramamani, his father Master T.A.S. Mani, who is also a drummer Magnus Dauner studied the South Indian rhythmic language Konnakol and Mridangam.
Kai Eckhardt de Camargo is an impressive representative of the polyphonic slap technique on the electric bass. He and Torsten de Winkel, long-standing role models for many younger musicians, mixed up the Rhine-Main scene at a young age with as much chutzpah as they were talented, and soon found their way into the circles around Santana, Journey and John McLaughlin.
All musicians stand for an enlightened, non-ideological pleasure principle in music, which allows to encounter foreign cultures at eye level and to inspire one another. We have already enjoyed several of the exciting encounters in the FABRIK over the past few years. We look forward to this new edition with a focus on South India.
Karthik Mani (perc), Magnus Dauner (dr), Torsten de Winkel (g), Kai Eckhardt (b) / magnusdauner.com / kaizone.com / bimbache.info
- Is it legal to download a free computer science e-book?
- What is special about Annie Leibovitz?
- Why is everyone so good at a drawing
- Do rhythm patterns influence the melody
- Why are color laser printers so expensive
- What do dental implants look like
- Can I use Google Docs for copyright?
- How do I get good headphones
- What is Walanjo in Tagalog
- Why do I sometimes doubt God?
- How to treat adult acne naturally
- What is the logical error in morality
- How is tonsillitis different from tonsil stones
- What is it like to be a father
- When did the Salvation Army start
- What is the definition of type safety
- How is Stevie Wonder blind
- Which book is best for electricity
- What quantity does the mass belong to?
- How are juries selected
- Why do college students embrace socialism
- Why does Spotify say I'm offline
- How is NIT Delhi for DASA students
- How can I ask a lesbian
- How does temperature affect equilibrium?
- What is the skeletal system
- Why shouldn't we cut down trees 4
- Has anyone read my books on Quora?
- Vacany after Muetze in DJ Sanghvi
- Which organic compounds are produced industrially
- How was your experience with Wordpress
- Do you like online dating