Who was Ila in Hindu mythology
What are the major battles that took place in Hindu mythology?
The moon and the lunar dynasty There was a sage named Atri. Atri performed very difficult tapasya. The tapasya was so difficult that Atri's energy was thrown into the sky. Heaven couldn't stand the energy and flung it to earth. This energy then gave birth to Soma or Chandra, the moon god. Brahma took Chandra into his chariot and drove the chariot twenty-one times around the earth. Whatever energy was left after Chandra was created, the herbs were born. Chandra also performed very difficult tapasya. A Padma year consists of 10,000,000,000,000 normal years. Chandra meditated for a hundred such Padma years. After the meditation was over, Brahma made Chandra lord of seeds, herbs, brahmins and the oceans. Chandra also performed a Rajasuya Yajna (royal offering) in celebration of his lordship. This gave him a lot of pomp, fame, fortune, and respect. But all of this only served to turn Chandra's head. The guru (teacher) of the gods was the sage Brihaspati. Brihaspati had a wife named Tara and Chandra kidnapped Tara. Despite the gods and sages who asked Chandra to return Tara, the moon god did not listen. Then a terrible war raged for Tara, the gods fought for Brihaspati and the demons fought for Chandra. Shukracharya, the guru of demons, fought with Chandra and Shiva fought with Brihaspati. This war (samgrama) became known as Tarakamaya-Samgrama because it was fought over Tara. Eventually Brahma intervened and a truce was concluded. But Chandra and Tara had a son by then and Brihaspati refused to accept that son as his own. That son was Budha. As you already know, Budha married Ila and they had a son named Pururava.
- Why do people go to hotels
- What is God's word for you
- How can I learn Armenian
- What are short phrases
- If 3x 36 0 what is x
- Did Elon Musk drink a tweet sometimes
- Is nothing nor anything
- Are women ticklish in their 40s
- How difficult is the RBT exam
- What is serious reading
- Can cats eat crackers?
- What is PMC in biology
- What do you think of reverse racism
- What is direct thrust technology
- Are artists a product of their culture?
- How many lakes does the USA have
- What is the best sponsorship email database
- How does Angellist select selected startups
- What is a gap element in the FEA
- Why didn't Saoirse Ronan win the Oscar?
- What is your opinion on Marketing Degrees
- Are worms contagious in cats
- How do Americans pronounce Wallaby
- What are some inconsistencies in Ra material