Yu Yureka have fast charging
YU Yureka S (2016) review
The YU Yureka S (YU) smartphone released in 2016. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 chipset, 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage.
The YU Yureka S runs on Android OS v5.1.1 (Lollipop) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. It has a 5.2 inches IPS display with 720 x 1280 px resolution. IPS technology is one of the leading LCD technologies in the world.
Table of Contents:
YU Yureka S (YU) specifications
- Yureka S.
- 172 g
- 154.8 x 78 x 8.8 mm
- SIM type
- Nano SIM
The YU Yureka S runs on Android OS v5.1.1 (Lollipop) out of the box, but the Yureka S's firmware can be upgraded to a newer version of OS.
- Android OS v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939
- Octa-core, Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53, Quad-core 1 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 405
The screen size is measured in inches, diagonally from corner to corner. The 5.2 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 px resolution is multi-touch capable.
- 5.2 inches
- 720 x 1280 px
The smartphone memory (3 GB) cannot be expanded, but the storage space can be expanded with a microSD card.
- 3 GB
- Internal memory
- 16 GB
- External storage
The camera of the YU Yureka S smartphone is equipped with autofocus. Autofocus is a camera function that can fine tune the focus of the camera, it is a nice function of this smartphone.
- Front camera
- 5 MP
- Rear camera
- 13 MP
4160 x 3120 px
Yureka S is 3G and 4G capable. This smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver. GPS is a satellite-based navigation system that enables the exact geographic position on earth to be determined. This YU smartphone has FM radio receiver.
- 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Mobile network
- 2G / 3G / 4G
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
- v4.0, A2DP
- FM radio
- microUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm jack
The Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. This is a low maintenance battery. No periodic discharge is required and charging can be random.
- Li-Ion 3000 mAh
The smartphone sensors measure physical parameters and transmit them to the application processor. The phone's accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and movement. The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns the display off to prevent keystrokes and battery drain on the display. The Yureka S smartphone has dual SIM capability, which means that you can insert two different SIM cards and use them both from one phone.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
The above information is based on the official information from the manufacturer, but also takes into account the user reports. If you have found an error or something missing in the above specifications for the YU Yureka S, please do not hesitate and report the problem to us.
YU Yureka S (YU) pictures
If there's information about the YU Yureka S that you would like to see on this site, then write to our [email protected] address.
- Get attacked by identity thieves
- Will the Italian cypress grow in zone 6?
- Why did your marriage fall apart
- Life could be trillions of years old
- How does an antenna work
- Are worms contagious in cats
- How do I contact a market research company
- Is there an atheist dating website
- Who are the investors in DeepMind Technology
- Stanford tuition fees are high because of the demand
- Which singer has the hottest voice
- How does a YouTube channel make money
- Are female breasts overrated
- Diffbot is the web scraping tool for free
- Why do some people have no willpower
- Can i be a slave
- Who is Sarvadaman in the Mahabharata
- Has Apex Legends hackers
- What is yoga sex
- What is a subclinical psychopath
- How was Jesus a man
- Should I get rid of my CDs?
- What should everyone know about Mexico City
- Think our Pakistani education system