What is persuasion? Who uses it
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- About | witness | work, Plural: To | convince | assists
- IPA: [yːbɐˈʦɔɪ̯ɡʊŋsˌʔaʁbaɪ̯t]
- 1) Intensive efforts to convince someone / other of something
- Determinative compound, composed of the nouns conviction and job as well as the joint element-s
- 1) work
- 1) “In order to be successful in the elections, Barbara Nowacka has to do a lot Persuasion Afford."
- 1) PersuasionAfford
- Nominative: singular Persuasion; Plural Persuasion
- Genitive: singular Persuasion; Plural Persuasion
- Dative: singular Persuasion; Plural Persuasion
- Accusative: singular Persuasion; Plural Persuasion
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Six years of women's defense units in northern Syria and the Persuasion before.“
young world, April 04, 2019
„Juventus Turin didn't have to go to Cristiano Ronaldo Persuasion Afford. The Portuguese really wanted to go to Turin.“
FootballEuropa.com, September 12, 2018
„LONDON (AP) - Prime Minister May still has a lot to do Persuasion afford until Brexit.“
The Farang (Thailand), April 07, 2019
„Doctors are no longer blocking the digitalization of the healthcare system. Nevertheless still has to Persuasion be done.“
Doctors newspaper, January 29, 2019
„In the future, every German citizen should automatically be an organ donor, unless he expressly objects. Before the vote in the Bundestag, Spahn still has to Persuasion perform - especially in one's own party.“
Welt.de, September 03, 2018
„Siemens still has a lot to do before splitting off the energy division Persuasion Afford. The remaining group can hope for a higher valuation.“
Handelsblatt.com, January 02, 2020
„Obviously, when Roberto Carlos moved from Inter Milan to Real Madrid more than two decades ago, it didn't take much Persuasion the Spanish responsible.“
FootballEuropa.com, April 22, 2020
„The ÖVP recently showed a clear edge on the question of accepting underage refugees. Vice Chancellor Werner Kogler would like to Persuasion Afford.“
Today.at, March 10, 2020
„Cars with an electric motor are prophesied of the very great future. But how do car buyers see it? The latest registration figures from Europe make it clear that there is still a lot Persuasion is to be achieved.“
boerse.ARD.de, February 6, 2020
„While ÖVP chairman Sebastian Kurz sells the government program as 'the best of both worlds', Greens boss Werner Kogler still has to Persuasion Afford.“
sueddeutsche.de, January 03, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "persuasion":
conviction: ... act 1) come to a conviction; to come to a conviction word formations: persuasion work, persuasiveness, persuasive perpetrators; faithful ...
Press people: ... was tackled, but the real touchstone for the persuasive work to be done on the men. "1)" For two hours, the Iranian press - including ...
Balkan refugee:… Did not receive any legal status. The regulation will initially apply to refugees from the Balkans. According to Bruch, however, persuasion is necessary because all federal states agree ...
Persuasion:… Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun persuasion work genitive plural of the noun persuasion work dative plural of the noun persuasion work accusative ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Persuasion" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Überzeugungsarbeit/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “persuasion” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Persuasion (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Über | zu | zeu | gungs | ar | bei | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Persuasiveness (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular persuasive power; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Overcoat (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular overcoat; Plural overcoat genitive: ...
Overcoats (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Über | zie | hern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Overcoat (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Über | zie | hers Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
coating (German) Part of speech: Noun, (masculine) Cases: Nominative: singular number of overlay; Plural the coverings genitive: ...
Coating (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: About | zu | ges Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Coating (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Über | Zugs Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈyːbɐˌt͡suːks]…
Coatings (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Over | zü | ge pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˈyːbɐˌtsyːɡə]…
Coatings (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Over | zü | gen pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
- What's your favorite Naruto opening song
- Why is lymphadenitis a contagious disease
- China laser cutters are good cutters
- How does the Libratus AI Bot
- Is gay cool
- Are sunflower seeds healthy
- Can translate YouTube videos
- What is the build fixed in Jenkins
- What flood came in Kolhapur
- What is real interest
- How can a politician ruin people's lives
- Is there a liberal PragerU
- People carried swords every day
- Why did you eat eggs today
- Will Python be more popular in 2020
- How can I use eSIM
- Why hasn't Skynet evolved?
- How can I blog with my mobile phone
- Why does Quora not have discussion forums
- The vocabulary improves memory performance
- What are classified ads in SEO
- Why are we different from our ego
- What is the purpose of a gear
- Is math a serious or interesting subject?