What is internal and communication
1. Term: On the one hand, internal communication characterizes a management function that supports your organization with the help of communication and behavior management. On the other hand, internal communication at the operational level means the planned communication instruments (media and personal communication). A distinction is also made between structural internal communication along corporate, departmental or team structures as well as communication processes (direct-indirect, bilateral-multilateral) and flows (top-down, bottom-up, horizontal) that characterize formal organizational communication. In addition, the term also includes informal communication, i.e. communication that is unplanned from a company perspective (e.g. rumors).
2. Aim: From a strategic point of view, the goal of internal communication is to secure potential for success that is derived from the company's goals by building up motivation and reducing resistance on the basis of contributions to perception, understanding and identification. From a conceptual point of view, she uses the corporate identity and internal brand management for this. From an operational point of view, she pursues informative, educational and / or emotional goals. From a legal point of view, internal communication has to fulfill the objectives of mandatory communication in Paragraph 81 et seq. Of the Works Constitution Act, such as the employer's information and discussion obligations, e.g. about changes to work areas.
3. Aspects: Internal communication is often said to have undergone a change with which it has changed from being an editorial tool (employee magazine, bulletin board ...) to a management tool since around the 1980s. The management of corporate culture as an influence on values and norms with the help of mission statement processes and internal brand campaigns stands for this, as does the contouring of change communications. These examples characterize internal communication as an interdisciplinary management task that influences so-called soft factors (see hard and soft factors) and emphasizes the importance of multilateral communication - i.e. group phenomena - for entrepreneurial success.
4. Instruments: Employee media such as magazines and the intranet or personal communication such as employee events are some of the operational instruments. The instruments of internal communication as a management function include, for example, the preparation of cascading information (top-down communication flow) by means of workshops and training courses for managers in order to develop communication content and dramaturgies that they enter into their hierarchies in order to be informative, educational and / or to achieve emotional sub-goals at managerial and employee level.
5. Delimitation: Internal communication is part of integrated communication. The importance of internal communication for external communication is often emphasized in that employees are understood as brand ambassadors (brand commitment). Since employee motivation and identification depend not only on communication content and dramaturgies, but also centrally on experienced managerial and organizational behavior, internal communication is considered part of management.
- How difficult are JIPMER exams
- How do anticodons work
- Why are British doctors called Mr.
- What is special about the R language
- Learn North Indians from South Indians
- GameFly is still there
- What is the difference between fall and fall
- Can cause cerebral palsy to be fatal
- Why is Ayushmann Khurrana so popular
- Why did you choose to be monogamous
- What is 5W20 motor oil
- Which ingredient in toothpaste is harmful?
- What do totem posts mean
- Which brand GPU should I buy from?
- What is the job of Airmen 1
- Venezuela is about to default
- What is Britain's oldest candy
- Why are there laws for a country?
- Why is Superman unique among superheroes
- What is feature discovery
- How do partnerships with OEMs work
- What are the uses of granite
- How can I create a fast framework
- How is Kay Aull so smart