What are some examples of open sentences
Questioning techniquesThe right questions in the sales pitch
Once the customer has made the relevant partial decisions, you can save the deal. You should also initiate this phase of the conversation with a question. But now it is no longer a question of whether the customer buys, but rather the modalities of the purchase.
Therefore, in the final phase, do not ask any more questions that again create uncertainty in the customer. This is the case, for example, with all questions formulated in the subjunctive. Example: “Would that correspond to your ideas?” Or: “Would you be satisfied with this car?” Questions like this cause customers to reconsider their partial decisions.
Rather, in the final phase, tacitly assume the customer's yes to the purchase and ask, for example: "By when should the discussed changes to the car equipment be made?"
In this phase of the discussion, salespeople often ask alternative questions that require the customer to make a purchase decision. For example: "Should I state gray or green as the color in the sales contract for the vehicle?" Or: "Would you like to pay in cash or use our favorable financing offer?"
This is how aggressively you can act once the customer has made all the relevant partial decisions. Because he too would like to finish at this point. It is therefore important that you master the questions for the sales pitch. Not only does this increase the likelihood of a deal, it also saves time. Time that you can spend on getting more deals, for example.
- How was Romania after the war
- How many port numbers are there in the network
- How exactly is the Butler 2013 movie
- How many Crimean Tatars live in Turkey
- What are some trendy dresses for brides
- Which souvenir is representative of Germany?
- What is 5 5 6 5 5
- Why is my wife such a cow
- Was Vladimir Lenin a murderer?
- What is causing rent increases in NYC
- How do I study American literature
- What's the most underrated pink song
- What's the worst weekend of your life
- What is the future in microbiology
- Quora theists know about atheists
- What made you rich 1
- How can I go to bed earlier?
- What does the acronym LiDAR mean
- What's your favorite Halsey text
- How does the census count homeless people
- What is a good roast
- Who knits baby shoes
- What is a Clause in SQL
- What is a bank DSA