Is Kim Kardashian self made
Kim Kardashian: The doctors refused to give her artificial insemination
Kim Kardashian wanted more offspring after the birth of her first two children. But there were problems for the entrepreneur.
Kim Kardashian (38) loves her family more than anything. The entrepreneur and reality queen ('Keeping Up With the Kardashians') not only has a successful man at her side in Kanye West (42), but they also have four healthy kids.
Criticism of surrogacy
It doesn't matter that the two youngest, Psalm and Chicago, were delivered by a surrogate mother. "I'm so grateful, no matter how they came to me," said Kim Kardashian at the 'Holiday Giving' fundraiser, an initiative of her shapewear line Skims that supports families in need this Christmas. "I am so grateful for surrogates." In the past, the star had been criticized several times for not having carried two of her kids to life. Kim Kardashian had really left no stone unturned to become a mother again naturally. But the first two pregnancies with North and Saint had been complicated.
Kim Kardashian had two traumatic births
"When I was pregnant with North, I suffered from pre-eclampsia ... that practically turns the organs off," said the reality icon, looking back on the hard time. North had to be born prematurely to save Kim's life. Their second child, Saint, was born under the same dramatic circumstances. "It took me five surgeries within a year to repair the damage." Then she asked the doctors if she could get pregnant again. She would have needed their help because the only option was artificial insemination. But all of the doctors refused to allow her to perform the appropriate interventions. It is irresponsible. The fact that Kim Kardashian still has a large family today is entirely thanks to surrogacy - and for that she is infinitely grateful.
© Cover Media
- What does tetrahedron mean in chemistry
- How does Soundcloud deal with scaling
- What are the main agricultural practices
- Is online banking FDIC insured
- How is Christianity different from Hinduism?
- Can people with autism have a girlfriend?
- Why is college American football so big
- What happened to Abraham Lincoln's son
- Why am I so afraid to react?
- Are there still mafias in Philadelphia, PA?
- What is your favorite comic series
- What does waste mean
- Vouchers are out of date
- Why are people of the 21st century so intolerant
- Are there alternatives to therapy
- Who are the groups fighting in Yemen
- How can we reform our society?
- Stanford tuition fees are high because of the demand
- Why shouldn't I hunt deer?
- Why am I distracted from everything
- What is the Boolval function in PHP
- How old is the water in aquifers
- Are there any cultural-religious, political, etc. races
- Why is Stephen King so popular