How addicted you are to Netflix
These are the first signs that you are addicted to Netflix
Attention: If you recognize yourself by the following text, you should reconsider renewing your Netflix subscription!
It's 10 p.m. on a Saturday night, you're still in your pajamas, and your dinner was a bowl of cornflakes that you ate your breakfast from. To create a balance between salty and sweet, you opened up a pack of chips. Full of crumbs and burning eyes, you reach for the greasy remote control to play the next episode. Do you recognize yourself again? The streaming service Netflix has become a large part of our lives - and in extreme cases even an addiction.
Signs of addiction
A 26-year-old Indian reportedly checked into a rehab clinic after a binge-watching session. Well, you probably (hopefully) haven't got that far yet - but you can at least check the following examples to see whether you have the characteristics of a Netflix addict.
You cancel appointments
A date has been planned for a long time, but it's the beginning of the month and the new season of your favorite show is out today. Shortly afterwards you find yourself sending away a message in which you "regret" not having time today and have to cancel the meeting while you are already lying on the bed and have almost half the season through .
alexa, make plans with all my friends that i’ll eventually cancel to stay home and watch netflix
- Noah Davis (HOOKED OUT NOW) (@ noahdavis50) July 14, 2018
The "Sorry" notification causes you to sweat
Like all social people, you share your password with others, but sometimes that goes very against the grain. Even if you are one of the "Netflix parasites" yourself.
Netflix: Sorry, too many people are using your account right now.
- Selina Kyle (@ AmbreezyO13) October 2, 2018
When a series comes to an end, it almost feels worse than ending it
Your heart hurts, you are struggling to sleep and you wonder how to get on with your life. No. We're not talking about being abandoned, we're talking about the feeling you get after watching the last episode of a Netflix series.
Current relationship status: NETFLIX
- loveschmove (@loveschmovebot) October 9, 2018
And now all we have left is to wish you a nice Netflix evening! 😉
You might also be interested in:
Netflix consumes 15% of the world's data volume
Netflix: Black Mirror episode planned where you decide what to do next
5 queer movies on Netflix that you should watch
- What is a limited time
- Should I help a cat give birth?
- What is laracasts
- Can a company become a member of the UN?
- What is a BizTalk Server
- Can psychopaths have affection for animals?
- Who is the manufacturer of Patanjali
- Do agnostics reject religion?
- Perfection is boring
- How was your experience with Wordpress
- How economical are electric blankets
- Who sang the song English Rose in 1978
- How many days is Coachella
- Does the Voynich manuscript actually work
- Are there any iPhone apps worth buying?
- What is half of 7 9
- What are transport fabrics
- When to use a clipping path
- How mRNA moves in rRNA
- What is sorting in Excel
- Are eyebrows considered facial hair
- You can see Oahu from Kaanapali Beach
- What is bee therapy apitherapy
- Are there publicly functioning, highly functioning psychopaths?