Is climbing with little impact
An armful of rope makes it softer
You have to train intensively to constantly adjust the sensor loop. When the lead climber moves up, the guide rope slides through the sensor hand and the sensor loop becomes smaller. When it has shrunk to about half its size, pull the rope out of the belay device at arm's length and use it to adjust the loop to the target size again. In order to quickly dispense rope with the clip, simply drop the loop and thus gain time to dispense any more rope that may be required. When pulling in excess slack rope after the clip, the sensor loop is adjusted by pulling in the brake rope. If you are surprised by a fall with an outstretched guide arm, you can quickly take the guide hand and rope down and then let it pull into the sensor hand dynamics; even the contraction reflex can replace the conscious control of the process. The SHD as the first braking stage can also be "switched on" depending on the situation, if you recognize that a lot of friction in the course of the rope requires additional dynamics beyond the body dynamics. In general, it only makes sense if the belayer can hold the lead climber hanging in the harness with the sensor hand alone (maybe try it out with a behind-the-security guard!). If it is too heavy, the friction is too low or if braking with the sensor hand fails for other reasons, then the sensor loop means more slack rope - there is still no question of holding the fall safely, because the braking hand and belay device are in the safe basic position. Sensor hand dynamics have been tested for two years, especially in trainer training. Up until now, the majority of both trained and instructors have been respectful but enthusiastic about the SHD. Since on the surface there is a paradigm shift in the subject of slack rope and hand on the rope, the method should first be extensively tested in order to evaluate where it has its place. It is certain that the security competence of the user should be at least on the Advanced level, or better yet, on the Expert level (cf. DAV Panorama 2/2018, p. 64ff).
- Achilles won the war
- Can we do business together 1
- Is PeoplePerHour better than Fiverr
- Who is Lamarck and Treviranus in Biology
- Has Arduino software debouncing
- How have books influenced your life?
- What holiday comes after Christmas
- How should decisions about software architecture be made
- How to invest in Istanbul 2020
- Is the financing secured?
- Does the Voynich manuscript actually work?
- What are some Harry Potter quotes
- How can I teach myself the law
- How do I get better in my studies?
- How do you calculate measurement ratios
- Lands can claim land under the sea
- What I can learn from your personality
- What kinds of people are you afraid of
- How is Myobrace convenient and effective
- What is the name of hanging belly fat
- What kind of food prevent coughing
- What kind of suit should i wear
- What is the largest living fish
- Why are my pilates clothes tighter