Will be separated now
Time and time
Look at the two sentences:
I am the last time went to dance class.
I already have 3 times attended a dance class.
The word Mal can therefore be written in both upper and lower case. In some connections it is separated, in others it is written together.
Keep clicking and you will find hints to help you find the correct spelling.
Times as a noun
The word Mal can be used as a noun.
Then you write separate and large.
You can tell by the companion.
Another distinguishing feature is that before the word Mal there is a word with an ending stands.
Example: Today I go to the dance class for the last time.
-mal or -mal as an adverb
If -mal or -mal is used as an adverb, one writes together and small.
A distinguishing feature is that there is a word before the word -mal without ending stands.
Example: I have now taken a dance class three times.
kapiert.decan do more:
- interactive exercises
- individual classwork trainer
- Learning manager
Some connections can be written separately or together.
- a hundred times - a hundred times
- a couple of times - a couple of times
- so many times - so many times
- What is the importance of plants
- Why does the Washington Monument have scaffolding
- Nintendo Switch Lite is an improvement
- Ovitz is a Jewish family name
- Is the world an ugly place?
- Should the US be more like Sweden?
- How much do storm shelters cost
- Wave is a physical quantity
- What is PWM
- How do companies save money
- Is Embry Riddle ABET accredited
- Which vacation tracking software is the best
- How many repositories are there on GitHub
- Which socialist states were a success?
- Alain Badiou is respected by mathematicians
- Can I use propane to melt glass?
- How many rounds of interviews on Facebook
- What are popular tech websites in Italy
- What is the ortho para position
- Hand wash your dishes
- What is RNA for?
- Teaching English online is just a scam
- What is a broadband modem
- Can today's generation survive without technology