What makes a rare breed of programmer
FOR BEGINNERS, ADVANCED PROGRAMMERS AND OLD HASES //
Learn in the book how you ...
... fight the deterioration of software
... avoid redundancy
... write flexible, dynamic and adaptable source text
... use your tools optimally
... avoid programming by chance
... find the right requirements
... protect yourself from security gaps
... solve problems with concurrent code
... build teams of pragmatic programmers
... test effectively
... implement the Pragmatic Starter Kit
... inspire your users
Your exclusive advantage: e-book inside when buying the printed book
The Pragmatic Programmer is one of those rare books that you will read over and over again over the years. Regardless of whether you are a beginner in programming or an experienced practitioner, you can always gain new insights.
David Thomas and Andrew Hunt wrote the first edition of this influential book in 1999 to help their customers develop better software and rediscover the joy of programming. Her pragmatic professional tips help a whole generation of programmers to explore the cosmos of software development, regardless of a specific language, methodology or framework.
Her "Pragmatic Philosophy" paved the way for hundreds of books, screencasts, and audio books, as well as thousands of careers and success stories.
Twenty years later, the authors are now investigating again what makes a modern programmer. Topics range from personal responsibility to professional development to architectural techniques that keep your code flexible, easily customizable, and reusable.
In short sections, which can also be read individually, the authors explain not only the best practices, but also pitfalls in software development. Illustrative examples and interesting analogies make this book a pleasure to read.
Regardless of whether you are a beginner, an experienced programmer or a manager for software projects: Those who use the professional tips of the authors in their daily work will quickly increase their productivity, accuracy and satisfaction and thus be successful in the long term as a pragmatic programmer.
- Are there degrees of homosexuality
- Are weapons an asset or a liability?
- Why don't you play football
- The Bitcoin price finally balances out
- What knowledge do management subjects convey
- Is there another curriculum for PCB
- Should I encrypt my Time Machine backups?
- What makes a rare breed of programmer
- How do waterproof solar panels work
- Can I get a degree online
- Which actors don't work
- How does someone develop misogynistic tendencies
- Why are popular TV series suddenly canceled
- Would you retire in Thailand or Vietnam?
- How do I learn to use Twitter
- Why does Milan have no skyscrapers
- Where can I buy DMT
- Why can't I use the correct grammar?
- Is Itali Ka Ekikaran in Hindi
- What is the best ecommerce retargeting
- Can contraceptive pills affect sleep?
- What is Airtel's new offer Postpaid Promise
- What is RNA for?
- Why do doctors have no beards