What is the past tense of holding
Conjugation of the word forms
Here you will find the word forms indicative and subjunctive of different tenses of the verb »hold«.
Verb - basic form
|infinitive||auxiliary verb||Type of conjugation|
|hold (→ noun)||to have||strong verb|
|he she it||holds||hold|
Present - expresses what is happening or the time reference is not fixed.
|he she it||held||would hold|
First past or past tense - expresses past events. Narrative time in written narratives and reports.
Command form - is used to ask, ask, admonish or warn someone to do or not to do something.
|Participle I - present tense||Participle II - Perfect|
|holding (→ adj.)||held (→ adj.)|
First and second middle word (the present and the past).
At the compound times
Our inflection tool offers help with declining and conjugating nouns, adjectives and verbs. The recommended spellings from korkturen.de follow the recommendations of the dictionary editors of Duden and / or Wahrig.
All spellings conform to the German spelling rules. For questions and suggestions - including information and definitions - please use our forum or the contact form.
- What's around in private finance
- How far is Proteus from Neptune
- What is the origin of the word podunk
- Which subjects lead to which careers
- What can you learn online
- How do marriage proposals work
- What part of the AI is studying consciousness
- When was the first computer graphics used?
- How do I find my professional direction
- How do you treat brown pus
- Is noida windshield repair trustworthy
- Ovitz is a Jewish family name
- What is the benefit of paid advertising
- Who ruled England during the Renaissance
- How can I reverse my charge
- How does lip balm protect your lips?
- Which Deadpool movie is better
- What is selfish altruism
- Atomic hydrogen is a free radical
- How Email Lists Increase Business Revenue
- How do I study American literature
- Is flow mechanics difficult
- What does HL mean in Kompasiana
- The corporate world hinders individual thinking