How was CBSE Class 12 BST paper
CBSE Class 12 boards 2018: Easy Business Studies paper, case studies time consuming
CBSE Boards 2018: The exams for Grade 12 will complete on April 4th. Students can find the entire datesheet for the exams on the official website - cbse.nic. (PTI photo)
CBSE class 12 exams 2018: students of physics paper demanding, check analysis
CBSE Boards 2018: Warning test centers via fake e-mails regarding questions for the assignment sheets
CBSE board of exams 2018: Grade 12 students happy with English paper, check analysis
The CBSE class 10, 12 exams started March 5th and over 10 lakh class 12 students turned up for English, that was their first job. A total of 28 lakh candidates are eligible for the exams of both classes. The last paper that appeared for grade 12 students was that of physics. According to the teacher, the overall difficulty of the paper question was higher than last year. The students found it quite challenging and got mixed reactions.
The third major exam was done today by the CBSE, for trade students that was of business studies. Below is the analysis of the entire paper.
With the expected mix of direct and case study questions this year the paper can be categorized as a simple one. The direct questions were also a combination of application-specific questions and high-order thinking skill type questions. Many students were concerned and strained to look at the paper. She said the paper was tightly timed as expected, but the exhaustion was also due to the size of the case studies. They were extremely tedious. “The first fifteen minutes of reading time flew by,” commented many of you.
The considerable amount of time allotted per question was spent in reading the cases and the answers had to be completed within that time frame. Someone with a knowledge of English would not have to face this problem. For an average child who is not well versed in the language, trying to get this type of a paper could be a daunting task.
The exams for Grade 12 will complete on April 4th. Students can find the entire datesheet for the exams on the official website - cbse.nic.in
Also, Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia, has suggested that the CBSE, NCERT and other government educational institutions reduce the curriculum by 50 percent. Sisodia, who also made Delhi Education Minister's proposal, will meet at the 65th Central Advisory Board of Education (CABE).
Inputs contributed by Meera Pandey, PGT Business Studies, VidyaGyan, Bulandshahr in
For all of the latest training news, download the Indian Express app
© IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd
- How did the Cold War affect China?
- Why does the Washington Monument have scaffolding
- Mohammed is mentioned in the Vedas
- Who is Johannes Strauss
- Which templates are available in Microsoft Word
- What comes after 100
- Are animals vengeful
- How difficult are JIPMER exams
- Should Manchester United hire Juergen Klopp
- Is steel sproede or ductile
- Who are your favorite influencers on YouTube
- What's your problem with socialism
- How often should you repeat an endoscopy?
- What is my Weighted GPA
- Why is Objective C weakly typed
- What is a benign spinal cord tumor
- Are there still longboards in there?
- Cesium occurs naturally
- What is career karma
- How do I overcome thantophobia
- Is it safe to download exe files
- Does Teal Swan have a schizotypical personality disorder
- What is door-to-door advertising
- How do Scantron machines evaluate tests
- How does climate change affect bees?
- How do the Nipah viruses arise
- How old is Iniesta
- Can alcoholics smell flowers?
- Why does a circular solar eclipse occur
- Can dogs eat chocolate ice cream?
- What is a fair rating for Facebook
- Can you prove the lack of something
- How is peanut oil made
- What questioning techniques do police officers use?