Why don't Indians visit Georgia without a visa
Welcome to the website of the Federal Foreign Office
Entry restrictions from Georgia
In order to prevent the Covid-19 pandemic from spreading further, entry restrictions for people living in Georgia have been in effect since October 2020 due to the infection situation in Georgia. Therefore, entry from Georgia to Germany with or without a visa can only take place for an important reason. Further information on the entry restrictions can be found on the website of the Federal Ministry of the Interior, for Building and Home Affairs, where there is also a list of the reasons for entry in which entry is mandatory.
The decision on whether or not to enter Germany is made by the German Federal Police upon arrival. The embassy in Tbilisi has no influence on this entry decision.
Application acceptance by the consular and visa office in Tbilisi
The consular and visa office of the German Embassy in Tbilisi has been open to customers again since June 2020. Due to the entry restrictions described above, visas can only be processed and issued under the above conditions. Schengen visas cannot currently be processed or decided. People who want to enter the country for one of the important reasons stated on the website of the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Home Affairs can book an appointment via the embassy website.
Also Passport applications of German nationals will continue to be processed (appointment booking also via RK-Termin).
The Consular consultation hours continue to take place on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m., but currently only by prior appointment. Please contact the consulate by phone to make an appointment (available Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on +995 32 2435399).
The Visa advice currently only takes place by phone or email.
Please understand that the embassy must take safety precautions to prevent the corona pandemic from spreading further. This means that only a certain number of people are allowed to enter the consulate. Therefore, no special appointments can be made beyond the above-mentioned available appointments. In addition, entry can only be granted to visitors who are healthy and wear a face-to-face mask (mask). A minimum distance of at least 1.5 m from other people must be maintained. A temperature control may be carried out at the entrance.
- How did the French Revolution spread nationalism?
- Is China's growth and development overrated?
- What are the best Hindi Indian Movies
- Stratigraphy is still used today
- What is synonymous with MBA in Finance
- What are some natural chelating agents
- Has Apex Legends hackers
- What is your dating life like
- How can I understand simple harmonic movements
- What is Article 13 1
- What is iodometry
- How can inheritance affect personality
- Why do archaeologists hate science
- Who shares links to make money
- What is Vincent Van Gogh famous for?
- What is the smallest electric motor
- What is the job market like for Angular2
- Why is an EOF defined as 1
- How are canine vasectomies performed
- What head size is considered big
- Can chimpanzees hit people?
- What is time reversible
- How long will minecraft live
- Are there any competitors to Amazon Go
- What is the basic attitude for meditation
- Is Tesla insurance really cheaper?
- Contains Amul-Eis gelatine
- Why are people furless
- What is an A19 lamp
- Have you ever kissed a friend casually
- What is the price independence principle
- How do I start with mind training
- How can I choose a good broker