Is waiving a farm loan for good or bad
Shivraj Singh Chouhan age, wife, family, caste, children, biography & more
Shivraj Singh Chouhan age, wife, family, caste, children, biography & more
|Nickname||Mama (affectionately called in Madhya Pradesh)|
|party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) |
|Political trip||1972: Joining the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) |
1975: Became president of the Student Union of Model Higher Secondary School
1978: Became organizational secretary of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP)
1978: Became the joint secretary of ABVP
1980: Became General Secretary of ABVP
1982: Became a member of the National Executive at ABVP
1984: Became the joint secretary of Bhartiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM)
1985: Became General Secretary of BJYM
1988: Became president of BJYM
1990: Elected to the State Assembly by the Budni constituency
1991: Became ABVP's Convener
1991, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2004: Election to the MP (MP)
1992: Became General Secretary of the BJP in Madhya Pradesh
1993: Became a member of the Advisory Committee on Labor and Social Affairs
1994: Became a member of Hindi Salahkar Samiti
1996, 1997: Became a member of the Urban and Rural Development Committee
1997: Became General Secretary of the BJP in Madhya Pradesh
1998: Became a member of the Urban and Rural Development Committee and its subcommittee for the Ministry of Rural Areas and Employment
1999: Became a member of the Committee on Agriculture and Public Enterprises
2000: Became the national president of Yuva Morcha
2000: Became Chairman of the House Committee and National Secretary, BJP
2005, 2009, 2014: Became the Supreme Minister of Madhya Pradesh
2020: On March 23, he took the oath again as Prime Minister of Madhya Pradesh
|Physical statistics & more|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters 175 cm|
in meters 1.75 m
in feet inch 5 ’9'
|Date of birth||March 5, 1959|
|Age (as in 2020)||61 years|
|place of birth||Budhni, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Budhni, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|University||Barkatullah University, Bhopal|
|School qualification||M.A. (Philosophy)|
|family||father - Prem Singh Chauhan |
mother - Sundar Bai Chauhan
brothers - Narendra Singh Chouhan (younger)
Surjit Singh Chouhan (disciple, politician)
sister - N / A
|address||Village Jait, Post-Sardar Nagar, Budhni, Sehore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Controversy||• In response to a complaint from Congress leader and attorney Ramesh Sahu, the Bhopal Court ordered an investigation into the Chief Minister and his wife Sadhna Singh into 'dumper fraud' in 2007. Sadhna Singh reportedly bought four dumpers for £ 2 million and later leased them to a cement factory. She was later surrounded by allegations that she gave an incorrect home address and called her husband SR Singh. Thereafter, the Lokayukta police registered a case under IPC 420 and Corruption Prevention Act against CM and his wife and began investigating the case. In 2011, however, the two were given a clean chit due to insufficient evidence. |
• In 2009, an Indore-based doctor and activist, Dr. Anand Rai, filed a PIL at the Supreme Court of Madhya Pradesh, in which he highlighted the grievances in the investigation and recruitment process of Vyapam. The PIL prompted Shivraj Singh Chouhan to set up a committee of inquiry, which presented its 2011 report. In 2013, whistleblower Rai made shocking revelations by saying that many candidates had been admitted to medical schools in Madhya Pradesh through fraudulent methods. The case was initially investigated by the Special Task Force (STF) under the supervision of the High Court. In 2015, the Supreme Court turned the case over to the CBI based on the STF's alleged prejudice. Shivraj Singh Chouhan's name was also dragged into the vyapam scam, but in 2017 the CBI gave him a clean shit. However, Vyapam's whistleblowers questioned CBI's credibility, saying that CBI manipulated evidence to save him.
• In November 2009, in order to promote regionalism, he asked the Madhya Pradesh industrialists to hire locals, not Biharis. His remarks have been heavily criticized across India, particularly by Bihar politicians. However, he later clarified his testimony by saying that everyone is welcome to Madhya Pradesh state.
• In June 2017, 5 farmers were killed in police shots when they protested in Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, demanding a waiver of farm loans and better prices for their farm products. However, the state's interior minister, Bhupendra Singh, said it was not the police but the anti-social elements in the crowd that fired bullets. A few days later, Madhya Pradesh Prime Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan fasted for almost 28 hours in Dussehra Maidan in Bhopal to appease the agitated farmers in the state. However, the Congress Party called it a 'nautanki' (drama) and an act of regret for its mistakes that set Madhya Pradesh on fire.
• He became controversial in January 2018 after an undated video of beating his suspected bodyguard was released in the media during a road show in Sardarpur.
|Girls, affairs, and more|
|Affairs / girlfriends||Sadhana Singh (worked as secretary to the late Pramod Mahajan)|
|Wife / spouse||Sadhana Singh (m. 1992 - today) |
|children||Sons - Kartikey Chouhan, Kunal Chouhan |
daughter - 1 (accepted)
|salary||£ 2 lakh / month + other allowances|
|Assets (approx.)||£ 6 crore (as in 2013)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Shivraj was born into a middle-class family with a rural background.
- As a child, he spent a lot of time swimming in the calm waters of the Narmada River as he was very attached to the river.
- At the age of 9, he showed promising signs of leadership from the start as he fought for the rights of his village's farm workers and managed to double their wages.
- His youthful interest in politics led him to join Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) in the early 1970s.
- His excellent language skills and his keen awareness of socio-economic and political issues made him a popular youth leader and, at the age of 16, president of the Model Higher Secondary School Students' Union.
- Between 1976 and 1977 he was imprisoned in Bhopal Prison for participating in an underground anti-emergency movement.
- He is a gold medalist in M.A. (Philosophy) and a farmer by profession.
- He met his wife, Sadhna Singh Chauhan, a Maharashtrian Rajput while she was working as the secretary of the late Pramod Mahajan. Shivraj and Sadhana got close in the election campaign and married soon after.
- He was named Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh in 2005, a chairman he has not since left aside.
- It won the Krishi Karman Award for the highest wheat production in 2011-12.
- In the same year, he won the NDTV Indian of the Year award.
- In 2012 he won the United Nations Public Service Award for the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Guarantee Act.
- Chouhan was once known as "Mr. Clean inside the party but the picture shattered with certain scams opened in the media. He is also believed not to be directly involved in any of the wrongdoings, but his wife has tarnished his image.
- How can you fight a stronger person
- Hoarders often love RPG video games
- Is a hymenoplasty safe for the health of women
- Why do people sweat because of fat
- How exactly did the Beatles revolutionize music?
- Andrew Yang is an innovative presidential candidate
- How do I edit this email
- Can I get wholesale groceries
- Is after engineering SSC CHSL
- Is lemon good against colds
- Is a computer animation job risky
- What famous films are lost
- Is it wrong to hit men?
- Why is Budapest popular with digital nomads
- What is Nusrat Jahan's original name
- How is MongoDB different from Neo4j
- How important are key points in search engine optimization
- Whose Twitter accounts are worth following
- Which is the most popular Greek mythology
- What supports all plants and animals
- When does home security go too far?
- What do people think of Mika Singh
- What is the secret behind Facebook's success
- Why don't Hindus spread their religion
- How was Mindware Studios founded
- Where can I find a group travel club
- Is bitter melon good for you
- What are the possibilities of marketing
- How do I survive being scolded?
- Are Adobe InDesign CS4 and CS6 compatible
- Who codes directly in hex
- What is an EMZ file