How can I reset Ctrl + Z?
Forward key combination - there is one
The key combination for forward has the opposite effect of the key combination for back. So you can use it to reset undo and restore deleted sentences, words or characters. The keyboard shortcuts on a Mac are different from those on a Windows computer.
Forward: These keyboard shortcuts are available on Windows computers
- In many programs there is an icon in the menu bar for both forward and backward. This is a curved arrow pointing right or left. If this is directed to the right, this corresponds to "forwards". Accordingly, an arrow pointing to the left is the sign for "Back"
- Just as there is a key combination for "Back" with "CTRL" + Z ", there is also a key combination for forward. To do this, press the "CTRL key" together with the "Y key".
- On some devices you can alternatively use the key combination of "CTRL" + "Shift" + "Z".
- Of course, you can also undo the “Back” option by pressing the “CTRL” + “Z” key combination several times.
This is the keyboard shortcut for Forward on Mac
You might also be interested in:
- Why do hospitals only wear green clothes?
- Who is the best mobile broadband provider
- Where does the term wedgie come from?
- Have you physically injured an animal?
- Why does Quora not have discussion forums
- Is known to Mellisandre Jaen Hghar
- Why are grammar accounts being sold
- What kind of suit should i wear
- What were Leonardo Fibonacci's contributions to mathematics
- What is special about Harsha Bhogle
- Can you write a poem about time
- How is myoglobin different from hemoglobin
- President Trump is crazy
- Flat earth Good questions that I can't answer
- What is a luminous darkness
- What herbs are good for ulcers
- What is your percentile of CAT 2019
- How Hinduism Was Portrayed in Bollywood Movies
- Greta Thunberg becomes Prime Minister
- Why is the packaging of prescription drugs different
- What is VRF in Cisco Nexus
- What are Airtel's best postpaid plans
- I blow it disproportionately
- Why don't laptops beep anymore