What is the redline of an engine
REDLINE Break-In Additive - the right additive for engine break-in!
Provides conventional engine oils with anti-wear additives such as zinc and phosphorus (ZDDP), which are required to protect against camshaft and valvetrain damage during break-in.Set the piston rings properly with less fluid oil, while anti-wear additives protect other engine components to prevent excessive wear. Can also be used in conventional and synthetic oils during regular operation and offers an additional protection package that cannot be found in most engine oils A 478 ml bottle holds up to 12 liters of engine oil - in many cases one bottle can supply two engines or an oil change .
Contents: 478 ml
Note on the disposal of used oil:
You can hand in your used oil (combustion engine oils - gear oils - oil filters and oil-containing waste that regularly arises during oil changes) in the amount of the fresh oil you bought from us free of charge at our point of sale during operating hours Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. or at your own expense in one for dangerous goods -Transport approved packaging to Pfister-Racing GmbH, Obersfelderstrasse 46, 97776 Obersfeld for free disposal. Any transport costs incurred are borne by the buyer. Please observe the shipping company's transport regulations, as waste oil is dangerous. If you change the oil yourself, we recommend that you dispose of used oil at the appropriate collection point in your place of residence.
REDLINE - the specialist for high-quality gear oils, additives, coolants and servo fluids! Via REDLINE Synthetic Oil
Automobiles, motorcycles, karts, outboard motors and for industrial use
High performance products Red Line gear oils
Tel. +49 (0) 9350/90 900 59 or by email to [email removed by eBay] as well as in our Webshop
- What is the definition of an illiterate person
- What is the secret to longevity
- Is tape soundproof
- How does rancidity arise
- How do I crochet a headband
- How did you learn Flutter
- What are two types of financial records
- Which startups will do well?
- How can enlightenment be explained in words?
- What is the IELTS curriculum
- What really makes Hardwell the best DJ
- What is the definition of engineering
- Are black holes really energy stars?
- Can you decipher the word IPAN?
- Amazon collects all of my personal data
- How did the Buddha get popular
- Is Meetup com the market leader
- Has light weight
- How do I change my email password?
- Can the body generate new brain cells
- What is a tenth of 10
- Which band sang the song Lost Cause
- In which inning do the most runs occur
- President Trump has free time