Will fight Floyd Mayweather again
Mayweather's mega comeback? | "In 2020 I will be returning from the
Retirement back "
Is there a mega comeback in boxing in the coming year?
US superstar Floyd Mayweather (42) has hinted at his return to the ring. "In 2020 I'll be returning from retirement," he wrote on Instagram and posted a picture showing him in boxing pants and with his hands bandaged.
Another photo shows Mayweather with Dana White, 50, the president of the mixed martial arts organizer UFC. It is said that both are working together again to present the world in 2020 with a new “spectacular event”.
Mayweather had his last fight so far in August 2017 when he was in Las Vegas UFC star Conor McGregor (31) in the tenth round by technical knockout. defeated.
Fitting: In June, Irish cage fighter McGregor asked Mayweather for a rematch. “Boxing is great, I would have fun trying again!” He wrote on Twitter at the time. It is not known whether Mayweather's message has anything to do with this.
Mayweather is said to have earned almost $ 200 million from the fight at the time, McGregor 75 million. After losing to Mayweather, McGregor retired but returned for an MMA fight in October 2018.
Mayweather is considered to be one of the highest paid athletes in the world. The multiple ex-world champion officially ended his boxing career in 2015. He remained undefeated in his 50 professional fights. Does he dare to go into the ring again after all?
- How can I develop an interest in MBBS?
- Peronism was good for Argentina
- What does 1,000 mean spiritually
- Which cricketer bowls the best Yorkers
- Which expression is equal to sin75
- What is 50 degrees Celsius in Fahrenheit
- What should I take for diabetic neuropathy
- Splenda is worse for you than sugar
- What is thunder
- How have you increased your empathy?
- What's the best movie about running
- Most homeless people are alcoholics
- What is an ERP implementation
- What is the SCO motto
- How can teams accept conflicts?
- How can English literature motivate your life?
- Which companies offer revenue performance management tools
- What do foxes eat in the wild
- What is Mai Tai
- Excess oil can burn through the oil filter
- What is half of Frac 8 88
- How did you get into playing the bassoon?
- How was Tucson founded