Should I buy a restaurant
Finding restaurants and inns made easy!
2. Which criteria does a catering establishment have to meet?
The more central the location in cities and ever closer to sights or scenic attractions, the easier it is for a restaurant to win over walk-in customers. The high prices for rent, lease or purchase are profitable. Lower-priced locations in side streets can also work, but then more must be invested in advertising and marketing.
Restaurants that are not in backyards or second floors have a better chance of success because they can advertise daily menus or special dishes from the street and are more easily found.
Remote restaurants have a lot of potential if they are characterized by something special, such as a large playground or a beautiful outdoor dining area.
Restaurants can also be successful in residential areas if there is little competition and no too fancy food is planned.
Restaurants are typical for rural regions. They are located in places that are important for the village population, such as in the center of the village or next to the village church. If the inn is outside the village, a beautiful all-in-one location in nature, a guest garden or a special offer for children, such as a playground, are important for success.
Regardless of whether they are buyers, leaseholders or tenants, those interested in a catering property must Check the equipment and the building carefully. Fire alarm systems, emergency exits, separate sanitary facilities for women and men, a lounge and separate toilet for staff, a spacious kitchen with a sink area, cooling and storage rooms, a functioning tap system and good thermal insulation are a prerequisite.
If the restaurant is leased, the furnishings are expected to be in perfect, new condition. The Tenant must checkthat all devices are working and approved. This also applies if the old tenant's furniture is replaced.
Depending on what is to be sold and whether a pub or restaurant is to be opened different inventory requirements posed. Older, simple furniture is accepted in an inn, but a restaurant must be furnished as new.
When viewing the property, it is checked how much space is available for seating, tables and kitchen equipment, how many guests can be catered for at the same time and what effects this has on the costs for furnishings and staff.
Large restaurant chains choose correspondingly large localities. For businesses with generally popular dishes such as Austrian, Italian or Asian cuisine, a medium-sized property is recommended in good locations. In the case of unusual concepts such as vegan restaurants, entering the gastronomy sector with a small restaurant is the least risky decision. Award-winning restaurants are expected to have an intimate ambience with only a few tables.
How big the property should be depends on the expected number of guests and occupancy, the desired mode of operation (buffet, self-service, service) and the food on offer.
A factor related to the Location and crucial for success is is the competition. The future restaurateur must ask himself the following questions:
- How far is the nearest restaurant?
- What does the competition offer?
- How well are the competing companies visited?
- Is there a demand or is it covered?
- What prices do the competitors charge and what kind of clientele do they have?
- How can I differentiate myself from the other companies? (For example, special dishes, unusual furnishings, beautiful outdoor dining area)
- How much are boxes worth in TF2
- Why do Illinois suck so badly
- Why is England so Eurosceptic?
- What is engagement 1
- What happens when a virgin moves away
- How does an INTP show love
- How much does the wing span affect the strength?
- Why doesn't Wikipedia like logo galleries
- Do multiple concussions make you permanently numb
- Is communism a by-product of capitalism
- Is America a democratic country or not
- What films are set in the hell of heaven
- How much do universities pay for LMS
- How many twilight movies are there
- What is meant by secondary emission
- Job in Tokyo against Masters in USA
- Use bicycles bearings on their bikes
- What is performance art for you
- Is private equity the next bubble?
- Which companies or industries rule the world?
- What do military ribbons mean
- Is BlueHost better than Namecheap
- When should you fold pocket aces
- Why are all planets round