Can we do ACCA after an MSc
Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Finance & Accounting
Understand finance & accounting as a unit
The complexity of the financial markets is increasing enormously due to growing regulations, increasing requirements in the areas of accounting and the effects of digitization. Those who have a firm grasp of this topic and can derive complex financing and investment decisions from them make valuable contributions to corporate development.
In this master’s course, you will train your strategic and analytical skills through a holistic perspective on the areas of finance and accounting. The course prepares you for a managerial or specialist position in the field of finance and asset management in a practical and scientifically sound manner.
In five semesters you will acquire expert know-how in international accounting, corporate finance, asset management, balance sheet analysis for the preparation of quarterly or annual reports or in the field of auditing and the implementation of controlling processes. You do not only approach the respective topics theoretically. Together with professors and fellow students, you will analyze and reflect on developments on the financial markets and consider the roles of all financial actors, including in the context of behavioral finance. In discussions you will learn to comment on current issues and regulatory changes in the financial and banking world and to argue expertly.
For an optimal transfer of theory to practice, you will train scientific methods and statistical procedures as part of project work, among other things. You will also create research reports yourself and develop meaningful decision templates for company management.
The course enables you to work responsibly in companies of all sizes as well as in banks, insurance companies and financial services. After completing your studies, you will be able to take on specialist and management positions, e.g. as corporate finance or asset manager.
You finish your part-time master’s degree in Finance & Accounting with the academic degree Master of Science (M.Sc.).
- with an economics component of at least 60 credit points²
- Regardless of the subject and one and a half years of professional experience before, during or after the first degree with a technical reference to the master’s degree (the bridging course in Business Administration must be successfully completed)
1) Degree as a Magister or Bachelor or with a diploma or state examination. Graduations from accredited bachelor programs at vocational academies are equivalent to university bachelor’s degrees.
2) The FOM awards credit points according to the standard of the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS). They measure the workload for the study.
3) It is possible to deviate from this in exceptional cases.
»Here you can download information on the bridging courses for the Master’s degree as a PDF.
Time models & lecture times
Tuition fee: 10,500 euros payable in 30 monthly installments of 350 euros or 10 quarterly installments of 1050 euros.
Exam fee: 350 euros one-time payment (with registration for thesis) *
Total cost: 12,430 euros includes enrollment fee, tuition fee and examination fee
* If the thesis is repeated, the examination fee will be recalculated.
»Here you can find more information about financing options and questions about tax deductibility.
»Why does the FOM charge tuition fees and other questions about costs and financing.
The FOM University is accredited by the Science Council for its special achievements in teaching and research and was the first private university nationwide to be system-accredited by FIBAA in 2012. This seal of approval proves that the quality management of the FOM University meets the high standards of the Accreditation Council, the most important body for quality in study and teaching at German universities. In 2018, the FOM was system-accredited for a further eight years. All courses offered by the FOM are thus accredited. A master’s degree from the FOM University qualifies you for a subsequent doctorate.
»You can download the accreditation certificate here.
»Here you can find out more about the accreditation of the degree programs.
Registration for studiesDocuments to be submitted for registrationTo register »
- Why are there no original film ideas
- Why can't water be compressed like oxygen
- What should be the successes of the late 20s
- Do computers worsen human behavior
- Can the EU destroy the Turkish economy?
- What causes pus in the pleural cavity
- What Causes Depression In Childhood
- What are some hits
- House M D is an interesting show
- How does the COMSOL Multiphysics software work
- Which brand GPU should I buy from?
- How can I become a mobile developer
- A conquest like in World War II is still possible
- What are WooCommerce hooks ideally used for?
- What is K-Drama
- What is the full form of SDA
- How is the heat absorption influenced by the color?
- Can you ride without legs
- Are there still mafias in Philadelphia, PA?
- When does Path create a browser version
- What is the best steganography software
- Top 10 most qualified superheroes
- Jesus Christ was a shaman
- Will the Italian cypress grow in zone 6?