What if Gohan trained more?
Why is Gohan so weak in Dragon Ball Super?
WARNING: THIS ANSWER CONTAINS SPOILERS UP TO EPISODE 23
The time that has passed in Dragon Ball Super can apparently be interpreted. In the BoG, Gohan was probably still the strongest, or at least on par with Goku before joining the SSJG, which is why they made it a goal to turn him on like he was the only one who could stop Beerus. Obviously, that didn't work out so well for him. But it has taken its "mystical" form and this is the last time we'll see it yet.
I don't see how he could have fallen so far behind Goku and Vegeta before they were trained by Whis, but basically Gohan didn't train like at all. Not like the time between the fight against Cell and Majin Buu, when he just waned - this time he really didn't do anything at all. The "training" you see of him is when he fights for Baby Pan with Mr. Satan as the Great Saiyaman.
They make it a point to show that he hasn't necessarily lost his power as he can easily beat Ginyu (in Tagoma's body) as a Super Saiyan, just the ability to access anything at will without seriously hurting or hurting killing itself has been lost. Against Frieza, he may have been able to fight him and at least hold him back until Goku and Vegeta got there, but we've all seen what it has done to him to bring out more strength than his body can handle. Think of Kaioken and what happened to Goku when he fought Vegeta, except on a much larger scale.
They also made it their goal to show that maybe he wasn't necessarily "too weak" to face Frieza, just too soft. He lets go of his guard and shows mercy to Ginyu just like Goku did to Frieza, paying for it with a ki shot through the shoulder. Given that he was visibly angry with himself for dropping out of his training, which made him unable to protect his family, he may have learned his lesson of just assuming that his father or Vegeta will always be there, to protect everyone and find some motivation to exercise one a little bit. We will see. My point is that they seem to bring raw power into a gray area and focus more on skill, experience and fighting spirit in this series. That's just my opinion based on the fact that Roshi fought there when Yamcha is easily at least even stronger than him. Anyway, I hope this helps anyone who is wondering what is happening to Gohan. He's not weak, power-wise, he's just out of shape and rocks the father.
- What are some natural chelating agents
- Can the hissing of a snake be deciphered?
- Why are Indians so good at programming
- What is the reciprocal of the resistance
- SSC can be cracked within 3 months
- Where can I find glycolic acid
- Where can I get information about job vacancies
- What are the different types of bankruptcy
- Is the Samsung Galaxy S10 Series 5G activated
- Is there a research job in astrology
- When was Sai Baba born 1
- What is a poetic man
- Is individual freedom a threat to society?
- What are the advantages of an overhanging carrier
- Are you interested in water sports
- Is MITADT better than Maharashtra University colleges
- How are start-ups financed
- What is your acceptance from your life
- How can I skip Badoo image verification
- How do I unlock my laptop keyboard
- Piano keys should be covered
- What if they keep bothering you
- What English names mean wealthy wealth
- What is Mariah's first song