What is 3D human sensing
Bachelor thesis: Real-time Multi-person 3D Human Pose Estimation with a Single Camera
Real-time Multi-person 3D Human Pose Estimation with a Single Camera in Surveillance Videos
The Fraunhofer Institute for Optronics, System Technology and Image Evaluation IOSB is one of the largest institutes for applied research in the field of image acquisition and evaluation in Europe. The Video Evaluation Systems (VID) department deals with the automatic evaluation of signals from moving imaging sensors in complex, possibly non-cooperative scenarios. This sensor system is used, for example, in the field of reconnaissance and surveillance as an integrated component in flying, space-based or mobile land-based platforms. For this purpose, VID develops and integrates image evaluation algorithms for autonomous or interactive systems.
Today, video footage from surveillance cameras is an important tool for investigating crimes and identifying suspects. The analysis of the huge amounts of data obtained by numerous cameras poses enormous challenges for the police investigation authorities. This is why systems are needed that support staff in recognizing attacks in real time. A first step in detecting violent activity is making 3D pose estimates of people within crowds.
As part of the bachelor thesis, the literature on real-time multi-person 3D pose estimation should be developed. Furthermore, based on the results of the research and the following sources, a method is to be expanded which enables multi-person 3D pose estimation on full HD video data in real time.
- Subject:Computer science, mathematics, applied physics or comparable
- Good understanding of the (theoretical) basis of deep learning
- Good programming skills (ideally Python)
- Experience with the deep learning framework Pytorch is advantageous.
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to familiarize oneself with new subject areas and enjoyment of bringing in your own ideas
If you are interested, please send us your application documents (short cover letter, tabular CV, excerpt from grades) in electronic form to Mickael Cormier.
 Mehta, Dushyant, et al. "Xnect: Real-time multi-person 3d human pose estimation with a single rgb camera." arXiv preprint arXiv: 1907.00837 (2019). https://arxiv.org/pdf/1907.00837.pdf
 Zhao, Long, et al. "Semantic graph convolutional networks for 3D human pose regression." Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. 2019. https://arxiv.org/pdf/1904.03345.pdf
- What is the area code 202
- What is the pachinko place
- What's the worst thing about hiking
- What can Maya do that Mixer can't
- Which are the most interesting deities
- How does glassdoor add its companies
- How is Libya governed today?
- Is the world changing due to climate change?
- Sociopaths have bad memories
- How to forge weapons and armor
- How does germanium harden aluminum
- Is Lima good for solo travelers
- SSC can be cracked within 3 months
- Have ferns roots or rhizoids
- What is the best rice to eat
- Why people are two-legged
- Why are people so irritated by repetition
- What breaks an INTJ's heart
- What is the google C ++ coding style
- What are the best Little Mixs acoustic covers
- Why is SF6 not easy to hydrolyze
- What is a water meter
- Well worth buying an Apple TV
- Use bicycles bearings on their bikes