How have you changed this year?
One year of pandemic: how has the medical profession changed?
Friday March 19, 2021
Berlin - On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the COVID-19 pandemic. Medical care is under pressure in all areas. This applies to medical practices, clinics and the public health service, but also to science. The German Medical Journal has compiled testimonials - and wants to know more.
As a doctor, how did you experience this first year of the pandemic? How has your field of work changed, what positive and negative changes have there been? How have you been dealing with the physical and psychological stress in the medical profession for a year now?
Write to us at [email protected]
Outpatient care has made a significant contribution to the fact that Germany's health system has so far coped well with the COVID-19 pandemic by international standards. Now it is important to learn from the experiences for the time after the corona crisis ... [more]
In inpatient care of corona patients in Germany, supply bottlenecks, such as those observed in Italy, France or the USA, could be avoided. But here too there were organizational challenges and peak loads. There are still more than 2,700 patients in German hospitals - and the trend is rising again ... [more]
The corona pandemic has affected medical schools massively changed everyday life. For a year now, medicine has been taking place almost exclusively digitally. In this way, medical training cannot be guaranteed in the long term. Nevertheless, some virtual teaching formats could prevail ... [more]
With the pandemic, too Public Health Service in focus. However, due to years of underfunding, in many offices it is often only possible through a lot of commitment to cope with the tasks for twelve months. A look at the offices in Weimar and in the Gütersloh district ... [more]
The corona pandemic has led to tremendous changes in many areas of medicine. Often overlooked areas such as virology, hospital hygiene and epidemiology suddenly became the focus of interest. And the research landscape was also shaped by the fight against SARS-CoV-2 last year ... [more] © bee / aerzteblatt.de
- How was the Indus Valley civilization
- Icetratt is a non-profit company
- Fog lights are helpful
- How does a C18 HPLC column work
- Where can I find talented tutors online
- Is anarchy left wing
- How to say fish in Polish
- What is the best cannabis for diabetes
- Hashtags are forever
- Pneumonia is an infectious disease
- Do drummers love their cymbals more and more
- Burt Reynolds was a good actor
- What do frogs, birds and monkeys eat?
- How do I greet an interview panel
- The change that should come in education
- What do beautiful girls actually love
- What happened to the Australian homeless
- Which is a better Android One phone
- How did PayPal deal with email congestion
- Many INTJs are undercover narcissists
- What are timeless IT careers
- What is the acidic order of phenol
- What is a bastard all about
- Which is the best toutrial guitar